New Hope Wellness Center provides access to healthcare services for minority and LGBT+ communities in Oklahoma. We are focused on “whole-person” care and providing responsive services that are specific to individual circumstances.
NHWC is working to reduce health disparities among marginalized and underrepresented populations through preventative care, as well as primary, specialty, and behavioral health services.
New Hope Wellness is now able to offer the delivery of at-home rapid testing kits for the detection of HIV, providing a self-help option for fast results in minutes. The tests are designed with a simple, easy-to-use process for patients to test themselves without needing a medical professional.
Your privacy is protected by the secure website form and our data services as required by federal HIPAA laws.
Click below for the secure web form.
The website URL is a string of letters
This is the correct, not spam.
Your information is safe and secure.
Establishing a relationship with a premier medical provider and an excellent team of clinical and support staff eager to work with you to keep you healthy is paramount to your success in personal wellness!
New Hope Wellness Center offers health and wellness pharmacy services on-site for our patients to enhance your access to quality care when you are sick with common problems (flu, sexually transmitted infections, fevers, etc.) or when you are managing chronic health problems (diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, etc.)
New Hope Wellness is designed and equipped to be your “medical home,” where you and your care team are familiar with your healthcare needs and barriers creating a health haven where you are welcomed and cared for.
New Hope Mobile Clinic is a state-of-the-science clinical service site that provides preventive and primary healthcare services across Oklahoma. If you are interested in having the New Hope Mobile Clinic provide service support in your community, please send an email to email@example.com, and a representative from will contact you as soon as possible regarding your request.
New Hope Mobile Clinic offers Guiding Your Health screenings in communities across Oklahoma, including monthly service dates in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, and Norman.
In these complicated financial times, you need a healthcare provider that not only cares about your healthcare but also cares about your healthcare expenses. New Hope Wellness Center offers free preventive screenings year-round through it’s “Guiding Your Health” (GYH) program.
The “Guiding Your Health” program is a community health team led initiative that aims to provide an integrated, comprehensive community-based and clinical healthcare approach for improving community health.
Patients are also linked to a Community Health Worker who will “navigate” the patient through the healthcare system to ensure appropriate and timely care. New Hope Wellness Center partners with each patient at the onset of the visit to initiate prevention messages, identify barriers to healthcare and to connect the patient to partners for clinical and social services, research opportunities, and quality clinical service referrals.
The GYH program also provides patients with a series of preventive health screenings as well as a variety of preventive mental and sexual health counseling options. Guiding Your Health screenings are offered to NHWC patients at no out-of-pocket cost every three months.
- Blood Pressure
- Body Mass Index / Weight
- Cholesterol Levels
- Glucose Levels
- STD (Syphilis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Trichomoniasis)
- Substance abuse
- High-risk sexual behaviors
- Health risk assessments (Breast, cervical, and prostate cancer; Sleep Apnea)
New Hope Wellness Center emphasizes prevention of sexually-transmitted infections (STI) and has improved access to STI clinical care by offering screening and treatment services apart from primary care in our Sexual Health Clinic.
- Screening for STIs (I.E., Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Syphilis and Hepatitis A
And B) without Symptoms
- Diagnosis and Treatment for STIs For Patients with Known Exposure.
- Diagnosis and Treatment for Symptomatic STIs
- Prevention Education and Risk Reduction Counseling to Minimize Risk For STIs And HIV
- HIV Counseling and Testing During Your STI Screening Visit.
- PrEP Education and Enrollment
- Reproductive/Sexual Health Problem
- Testicular and Prostate Cancer Screening
- Anal Pap Smears
- Urinary Tract Infections — Testing and Treatment
- Women’s Wellness Screenings
- Breast Health Care
- Gynecological Care
- Menopausal Management
- Ongoing Medical Care for Chronic Health Conditions
- Health Promotion and Prevention Services
- In Office Medical Procedures to Diagnose and Treat Pre-Cancerous Changes of The Cervix First Found In An Abnormal Pap Smear.
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Mammogram Referrals
- Pap Test
- Urinary Tract Infections — Testing and Treatment
- Vaginal Infections — Testing and Treatment
New Hope Wellness Center offers a full range of outpatient behavioral health services in a safe and welcoming environment for people of all cultures, ethnicities and sexual orientations. Our services are provided by psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists who have worked throughout the United States with the LGBTI community, as well as, specializing in crisis counseling, individual and couple counseling, and other mental health conditions.
New Hope Wellness Center believes that caring for one’s mental health is just as important as caring for your physical health. We also recognize that quality mental health care should be accessible to people from all income brackets. For this reason, New Hope Wellness Center accepts most insurances as well as offer sliding scale fees for our services for those with no insurance.
All services fees are considered and determined based on a sliding fee scale. Call New Hope Wellness +1 (405) 730-0771 for more information or to schedule an appointment in our online calendar.
Additional assessment and paper work may be necessary for clients in need of recommendation letters for gender affirmation care.
- HIV/AIDS, Behavioral and Nutritional Counseling
- Family Planning and Counseling
- Mental and Sexual Health Risk Assessments
- Solution Focus Therapy and Brief Therapy – An approach which focus on the resolution of the presented issues.
- Marriage/Couple Family Therapeutic Approach – A technique which primarily involves an historical exploration of the client’s issues.
- Stress Management – Techniques in managing daily stress and assisting clients in creating personal balance.
- Identity Issues – Support clients in resolving personal issues.
- LGBT Issues – Support clients whom are struggling with LGBT issues including relationships, community, health, personal and family struggles.
New Hope Wellness facilitates programs and services that consider how, where, and why a patient strives for wellness when developing a customized wellness plan. Dedicated case managers and patient navigators also consider each patient’s professional and personal healthcare challenges and work with them to reduce or eliminate barriers to healthcare.
- Food Assistance
- AIDS Drug Assistance
- Behavioral Health and Nutrition Plans
- Housing Opportunities for People Living with HIV/AIDS Assistance (HOPWA)
- HIV Support Group
- Trans Experience Support Group
- MSM Support Group
- Patient Assistance Programs
- Case Management
- Patient Navigators
- Adherence Counseling